Lavender oil is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension when used internally.
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender oil on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, Lavender oil reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep*
- Helps ease feelings of tension when used internally
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.